Wow! What a whirlwind start. So far this term, Year 4 have:
- Visited Grendon Outdoor Centre
- Taken part in a Smarties investigation week
- Started working on our new music scheme (which they are looking forward to sharing with you in our assembly next week)
- Class 10 have been having dance lessons with Natalie which have been great fun and very energetic!
- Some children have chosen to continue having brass lessons and these have now begun (with many of the children already taking their instruments home)
- Some of Class 9 have been developing their Art work with Mrs Watson
- We have had fun using the new astro-turf and other areas of the playground at break and lunchtimes
- Learnt about states of matter in Science
- Taken part in a Quicksticks tournament
- Learnt about Fairtrade
and… eaten a lot of chocolate!!!!